GETTING THAT WHITE CELEBRITY SMILE YOU’RE USED TO SEEING IN THE GLOSSY MAGS IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK.
Tooth whitening is the safest and most cost effective way of enhancing the appearance of teeth.
The colour of the teeth changes due to:
- Frequent use of staining products such as coffee, black tea, red wine or tobacco
- Hereditary factors
- Use of certain medication (for example tetracycline)
Colour changes are also influenced by:
- Dental inflammations
- Increased use of fluoride-containing products
- Consequences of earlier treatments
Teeth should not be whitened if:
- The teeth enamel is worn out
- The gums are inflamed
- The patient suffers from Periodontitis
- It is advisable to postpone the procedure
- If a woman is pregnant or breastfeeding
- If the person is under 18.
Every smile is unique and therefore every treatment is customised to achieve the best possible results for you.
Your dentist will advise the best and most effective treatment for you.
1. Enlighten Smiles: is the only system in the world that will whiten up to 16 shades easily and safely and will give you a dramatic look. With this system, B1 Guaranteed irrespective of starting shade and near zero sensitivity every case.
2. Wy10: combined 1 hour chair-side and home whitening system, is an effective and safe system. It can leave teeth up to 10 shades whiter with very little or no sensitivity. The wy10 gel formulation is scientifically proven to remove stain more effectively.
3. The Pola Day: treatment is a take home do-it-yourself kit to be applied to your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
4. Non vital teeth whitening: non vital teeth are bleached from the inside by inserting the bleaching material inside the tooth.
NOTE: It is important to understand that teeth fillings or crowns do not get bleached during the procedure. Therefore, teeth whitening is advisable if you are planning to have your teeth aesthetically restored or before having dental implants.
Teeth whitening must be performed in accordance with specific rules and conditions and therefore it is absolutely necessary to consult a dentist.