A mouth is the initial part of our gastrointestinal tract. When teeth are missing, a food is not completely chewed and later this results in gastrointestinal disorders. This also has negative impact on a jaw joint – crunching and pain of joint develops. Joint deformities lead to formation of folds, loss of molars results in lantern jaws; when incisors are missing a person avoids smiling and experiences psychological problems.
Dental prosthesis are necessary to prevent further deformities of face-jaw system.
At Denta Clinic we offer modern dental prosthesis of different types:
- removable prosthesis of high quality, such as chrome cobalt dentures or acrylic dentures;
- dental crowns and bridges are produced from the worldwide recognised high quality materials 3M, ESPE, IVOCLAR-VIVADENT;
- for fixed prosthetic treatment we offer porcelain bonded, ceramic and zirconium crowns and bridges;
- our clinic cooperates with the leading dental laboratories in Lithuania and dental laboratories in London.
Prosthetic treatment methods
- Removable: full and partial dentures, chrome cobalt dentures.
- Fixed: crowns and bridges (ceramic bonded , ceramic and zirconium).
- Microprosthesis: inlays, onlays, veneers.