Our team welcomes you to Denta Clinic. Our aim is to provide a comprehensive range of high quality general and cosmetic dental care in a relaxed and professional environment. We are constantly striving to maintain our high standards and meet our patients’ expectations. During your initial consultation, we will take the time to discuss all your treatment options with you afterwards you will be given a printed copy of your treatment plan.
Many people are frightened of visiting the dentist. Possibly due to bad experiences as a child or adult, unsympathetic dentists, surgery smells, embarrassment about their teeth, not being in control, fear of the unknown, or even the noise of the drill.
- Communicating your fears and concerns – we are good listeners at Denta Clinic. It is important that you can talk about your fears and concerns with us openly and comfortably.
- A full explanation of the procedures involved – often something as simple as an explanation of how the dental procedure will be carried out step by step in a non-technical way will relieve your fears.
- Try to be open and honest with your dentist if you feel embarrassed about the condition of your teeth or your lack of previous dental care. The important thing is that you’re taking a step in the right direction to resolve the issue.
- You can bring along a partner or friend to the appointment if it makes you feel more comfortable.
- Bring your music for the treatment- listening to your favourite songs through your headphones will help you to cope with the anxiety.